We are part of Australia’s largest independent agency network, Bastion Collective, which gives us a wider spectrum of disciplines with which to service our clients.
Where we need to, we partner with other agencies within the Bastion Collective to deliver world-class work.
Bastion Insights delivers market research and insights that seek to improve the experience of brands, products and society.
Bastion Banjo is the creative and advertising shop that delivers effective, awarded work on every screen and platform.
Corporate & Crisis Communications
Bastion RM offers corporate affairs, issues and crisis communications that helps organisations to communicate a strong message to build, maintain, protect and strengthen your reputation.
Consumer Communications & PR
Bastion Effect specialises in media relations, influencer marketing and social media.
Sponsorship & Experiential
Bastion EBA covers sponsorship, events and experiential marketing. We connect people and brands with experiences and emotions.
Bastion Films creates emotive and authentic film and video content that wins hearts, engages minds and delivers results.
Asia Marketing & Communications
Bastion Asia provides strategic marketing and communications support to help Australian brands connect with and understand Asian communities – both in Australia and overseas.
Stable Research delivers the people, panel and data businesses need to gain rapid insights and achieve actionable results.
As a network we have over 200 employees between Sydney and Melbourne.
We’re big enough to handle large clients and responsibilities, but small enough that senior talent remain visible and committed to your business
We design solutions from varying viewpoints
From the consumer
How they’re feeling and how a brand can play a role in making their life better
From the tech stack
We work within the parameters of what’s possible: both internally and with software partners
Products need to be able to evolve with culture
Here are seven reasons not to work with us:
- If you’re not open to how people really behave, versus how you want them to.
- If you’re looking to cut corners and don’t value robust, tested code.
- If you don’t believe in the detail; colours, buttons and copy all have a part to play.
- If you’re looking for bloated teams full of middlemen and inertia.
- If you’re too obsessed about the far-off future; there is so much to do on making what we have right now work beautifully.
- If you’re comfortable in a silo; we care equally about awakening desire, driving conversion and maintaining retention.
- If you’re obsessed with doing something different. Doing something differently is often just as powerful.